OFFICERS & STAFF
FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATION
Formulate integrated physio socio-economic development plans and policies for consideration of the local government development council. Prepares comprehensive plans and coordinate all sectoral plans and finally, monitors and evaluate the implementation of different development programs and projects in the local unit.
- Prepared/Issued Zoning Clearance to applicants for ECC and Land conversion;
- Prepared/Evaluated/Issued Location Clearance to applicants of building permit;
- Research statistical data.
- Submits requested documents to different agencies
- Prepared different documents needed/requested in the Office of the Mayor
- Participated/Assisted in the different programs of the Municipal Mayor
- Prepared request/reports letters to different agencies as requested and as the need arises
- Prepared supporting documents in the implementation of different projects
- Attended the meetings/trainings/seminars/workshops of different agencies
- Monitored/Evaluated the projects implemented by the Mayor;
- Assisted/Participated in the different activities of the Local Chief Executive
- Assisted/Participated in the different activity(ies) of private entity(ies) implemented in the locality
- Attended Committee Hearings of the Sangguniang Bayan of this municipality and Sangguniang Panlalawigan of Pampanga and other Provinces.
- Prepared/Submitted LGPMS, Annual Report to the DILG
FUNCTIONS OF THE MUNICIPAL TREASURER
The Municipal Treasurer shall take charge of the treasury office, perform the duties provided for under Book II of the Local Government Code of 1991, and shall:
- Collect Local Revenues
- Advise the Municipal Mayor, as then case maybe, the sanggunian, and other local government funds.
- Take custody and exercise proper management of the funds of the Local Government.
- Take charge of the disbursement of all local government funds and such other funds the custody of which may be entrusted to the municipality.
- Inspect private commercial and industrial establishments within the jurisdiction of the LGU concerned in relation to the implementation of tax ordnances.
- Maintain and update then tax information system of the LGU.
- Certify as to the Availability of Funds.
- Implement Tax Collection and Enforcement Program.
- Prepare and Submit Reports.
- Certify RPT Delinquencies Remaining Uncollected.
- Examine the Books of Accounts and Pertinent Records of Businessmen.
- Issue a Certified Statement Covering Actual Income.
FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL BUDGET OFFICE
The budget office main function is to exercise general supervision regarding budgetary matters of the local government unit, which include in assisting the Local Chief Executive in the preparation of executive budget, Local School Board Budget, Barangay Budgets, and supplemental budgets, and other related matters.
- To strengthen local planning and budgetary capability and will make more transparent the administration of the fiscal affairs of the local government unit.
- To guide Local Chief Executive, Sangguniang Bayan Members, and different offices on the new concepts of local governance which are directly related to budget administration.
- To update all concerns on the new budget policies; and
- To guide all concerns on the proper procedure form and content of the annual Budget and the application of the new government accounting system in the budget process.
|Code Ref. (1)
||Program / Activity / Project Description (2)
||Output Indicator (4)
||Certify to the availability of allotment of all obligations
||Allotment release before the start of the quarter
||Review of existing programs/activities and preparation of budget proposals.
||Budget proposals have been submitted
||July 15, 2014
||Compilation of all Budget Proposals
||Budget expenditures doesn’t exceed budget
||July 30, 2014
||Preparation and Submission of executive Budget
||Oct. 16, 2014
||Preparation and Submission of Local School Board Budget
||Meeting of Local School Board
||Review of Barangay Budgets
||Submission of Brgy. Budgets to S.B.
||Preparation of Supplemental Budgets
||Submission to the Provincial level
FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL AGRICULTURIST
To facilitate agricultural production through the provision of technical support to farmers and community based initiatives, and the creation of a conducive environment for increased investment in agriculture. In an effort to achieve these ideas, the department will embarked in a holistic development approach by participating in the formulation of Integrated Development Plans and other planning initiatives of the local government units.
- Farmers Dialogue
- Conduct farm demo
- Farm/home visit and monitoring
- Farm inputs distribution
- Fingerlings distribution
- Massive vaccination
- anti rabies
- anti Hemorrhagic septicemia
- Massive livestock deworming and vitamin injection
- Municipal Nursery maintenance
- Rat baits preparation
OFFICERS & STAFF
FUNCTIONS OF THE OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL HEALTH OFFICER
RURAL HEALTH UNIT
The Rural Health Unit is mandated to implement health programs and projects in the locality. It provides medical, dental, laboratory, maternal and child health care services.
It is also tasked to promote environmental sanitation and to enforce health and sanitation standards.
Services offered are as follows:
- Medical Consultations at the Rural Health Units or BHS
- Minor Surgical Consultation
- Issuance of Sanitary Permit and Health Card
- Issuance of Health/Medical Certificate
- Issuance of Permit to transfer Food Products
- Issuance of permit to Uxhume Human Remains & Transfer Permit of Cadaver
- Preparation of Death Certificate
- Immunization Services
- Maternal and New Born Care Services
- Family Planning Services
- Dental Services
- Anti-Tuberculosis Drugs Provision
- Provide Leprosy Drugs Provision
- Laboratory Services
- Ambulatory Services
- Monitor Nutritional Status of Children
- Disease Surveillance Unit during Disasters and Outbreaks